Tuesday, October 9, 2007

1 - what are you doing?

Answers to some questions that might come to mind as along you read...

Will I be giving away $$$??
You wish!
Will I be revealing top secrets of your best friends?
Not any soon...
(Not that I know none, just waiting for the right time... oh yeah)
Will I sing a junk song?
Well maybe I can do that... Not a bad idea to increase my ratings. But hold on is it worth it? I doubt that.

Thus in this preliminary posting of the upcoming 478,395 others, too many questions only end up nowhere. Or you end up now here. Stupid cliches of modernity. I love you!

By the way modern world should be an aged phrase I think. 'Modern' reminds me of 'contemporary' which is anytime. The other classical meaning of 'any time after Middle Ages' do not speak to me in fact. Why? Middle Ages what? It's long gone and forgotten from the 'contemporary' memory. :)

After the disclaimer above, nothing changes and words follow one another. Until I find a subject to reflect on. You will wait for sometime.

Cheers lads till next time.

No comments: