Monday, November 30, 2009

95 - New Beginnings

I am about to restart blogging, quoting two phrases that I can't remember where I've read. So there will be no citations (stupid joke) but at least please keep in mind that one of them is not anonymous. Alright so, breaking the silence of months and maybe more...

"Hello world!"

This one I suppose comes from either some word processor or Internet publishing editor. In fact it was the first sentence of a stupid alien who found itself (?) in our wonderful (??) world. I wouldn't like to like aliens unless they are gorgeous. Since we all know that aliens are ugly and weird (or evil) in our terms, better we move on.

"Destiny laughs, when people make plans"

This one is more serious. Sometimes people find themselves in situations (here, I) that they have to choose their paths. At best, you can feel it. And you have to act on it, when you have that feeling, as far as I can tell. All to say, I moved back to my home country a couple of months ago and from now on you can expect to read more local reflections, as I re-learn things. As is the case in most major decisions, I do fear, but I also believe.

Believe in your destinies...

1 comment:

Pınar G. said...

and I believe in you, my schatzi.. welcome back, the "world" missed you :)