Friday, October 26, 2007

10 - a discussion in art

The Painting:
Full-ness of Empty-ness
by Marco Spada





Poem by Barlas Hunalp

"üçe bölünmüştü dünya, bir elimde iki parçası,
neşeni yapraklara sarmıştın, baharın ilk macerası
üçe bölünmüştü deniz, maviden kaçan balıkların dansı
üçe bölünmüştük
ellerimiz, sözlerimiz,biz"


Translation by me

the earth was divided into three, two pieces in my hand
you had wrapped your joy in leaves, first adventure of the spring
the sea was divided into three, dance of the fishes running away from the blue
we were divided into three
our hands, words and ourselves

I once heard that a picture's worth a thousand words...
The lovely fish on the Fabriano paper looks abstract but swims real..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! WOW! ARAS! I tought, lemme check Aras' blog and DISCO!I didn't know ya wrote the post..amazing...it perfectly fits! This is the kind of stuff I wanna do on my magazine project. I am going to take the picture of the nu paintings.SO I can send you a Beta version of the magazine and you can add your words. Deal?hahaha!

Aras said...

would be my pleasure..