Saturday, April 19, 2008

65 - ivir zivir

I am so productive lately. Probably because I quit my job search job. Now instead I watch TV, movies that I watched a hundred times (it doesn't hurt to make it a hundred and one, does it?) and writing serious essays like this.

In addition to doing pointless stuff, also I have time to develop stupid desires like dreaming of a cell phone which would play a short-clip that I select, instead of something pre-installed, every time I start it. Well maybe there is already some models on the market, but I quit keeping myself up to date with the news in the cell-phone market for some time by now. In fact I am so happy with my current phone, I wouldn't switch even if there was another phone with the feature I mentioned above.

Then again, elaborating on the idea, think about it a second.. Your phone starts with some personalized video or something professional like the following... Ah that would have been nice =))


ps: T3? huge disappointment..

No comments: