Sunday, February 10, 2008

48 - good weather at the showalter



Ah I forgot to dub the recording and provide close captioning. Still the footage is fine enough to showcase on 'my favourite reflection'. Actually thanks Maria -Andres' wife who came to support him and was so kind to shoot a few videos.

While I was watching them, I realized how fantastic my acting skills are! Even surprising to myself, I look like a football player... Not to mention that this clip lacks some of the most treasured movements where I devise free kicks, penalties and so on.

Actually today I wasted the ball (consequently the position of course) four times! And obviously scored none. Yet my team, darks beat the ...... out of the whites. I remember the opposite being more common eight months ago. Now we gotta be the white team :))

Final remarks about the video. I know it looks like whites are putting pressure all the time, I have no idea why. Probably our cameraman had a fight with her fellow husband and decided to root for the other team :) When I watched this uploaded version (which is quite small), I couldn't find myself as easily as I expected. Hence I wonder who is suppose to have the leading role in this production! Next time I am bringing in a professional...

Anyway, the weather was very nice but the field level was full of surprises. It could have been much better with some more green...

Until next time, sayonara everyone.

No comments: