Sunday, January 13, 2008

32 - again on writing

Does this happen to you as well? Time to time, I get ideas about what to write in such situations that there is no way I can keep it in mind. Even though when I make a promise in that very second not to forget it. After many very futile attempts, now I understand that it is futile. The reason behind why I write this down now is not to forget next time.

Monet is quoted to say, "My life is nothing but a failure". Very encouraging, isn't it? If you don't find his words heartening, at least you should be relaxed. If he is to consider his life in that way, you are not alone. Or maybe I should say, I am not. As you can notice, it's not an optimistic day. Although it wasn't any different than a regular one. See the catch? ;)

At night, I was invited to watch an American football game between Jacksonville and New England where I got a chance to see some of my good friends. In fact I prefer football (soccer), it was fun time to time since I was asking stupid questions about the game. (By the way, food was great, thanks guys) Then we went out. Downtown was very lively unlike during daytime. We went to a club where I had some fun. Obviously, it wasn't that fun, considering that I am writing this at 5 am. In general this is the time of day that I get emotional, that's why I try to skip it through sleeping.

Anyway, there are things which would not fit into a blog. So I better have a better topic for the 33'rd post. And for those who wonder about it so much, I know some synonyms for 'futile' and 'better'.

Greetings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.