Thursday, October 18, 2007

8 - a brilliant animation

Very poetic and artistic...
Thanks Paxson for sharing the script.

The narrative goes,

"It was not until November that i found my brother, printed across the back pages of a magazine. The light and the moon were the same acid white, and the familiar tree, stood out, like a tungsten flame. The clock struck eight as i left the factory library. The bike revved with a growl, down the lighted lane, past the factories, into the trees, and there he was, all at once, my brother, exactly where i had left him eight years ago, pale amidst the canopy of falling leaves and rain.

Eight years ago the factories grew like trees and my brother and i found the black stream, dodging through the woods like mercury.

My brother? Too bad you couldn't stay, i never meant to leave you, in the woods like that...

What did you see when you went down to the river alone? I know who you are. It was written in the trees and scrawled across the pages of the magazine. My brother's favorite number was always eight, symmetrical and clean. you were always my favorite reflection."

The title of my blog comes from this amazing animation as you can tell...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thumbs Up Aras! Man, where do you find this stuff? ya cool G!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.