Friday, May 9, 2008

75 - some pligarist...

named me is going to borrow some lines from a song that I watched a minute ago at youtube.
I was reading through its words without any kind of excitement till there were these.
With some modifications, they describe a feeling quite close.

It wouldn't be this hard for me
if I knew you were mine.
I would tell myself
I'm doing fine.


Still I haven't uploaded the 70th post. Because there needs to be a video in it and I couldn't find any that would fit in. So it doesn't seem likely for it to make an appearance before a few days.

On the other hand considering the real use and the amount of time and energy it takes, it will only be another stone thrown into the sea...

If you are to think this way, a serious drag will slow you down. But again what's the point?

No comments: