Monday, November 26, 2007

16 - speaking of comebacks

Please read the 9th post before this one. Here I will talk about the answer to a call over there.

Now I know Steve's cleats better, thanks to our close interaction tonight. You know Steve the tall German looking guy with a strong determination to score through powerful shots (sometimes they go a little bit off the target though). Do you see the two thick red lines in the picture. Those are the bruises I got on my arm from his cleats.

I apologized to the guy that I caused to fall to ground and the guy who appeared clumsy against me. My team gave the best action in the midfield. Thank you my friends.

Tonight I scored four goals and assisted two. An incredible personal stat within a football game. Even better, I had my chances to dribble around beautifully, the ball received and responded well to my moves...

For my part, an extraordinary artist once provided the analysis of tonight's game in the best way possible.I will wrap up quoting his words.

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength,
and whosoever loves much performs much,
and can accomplish much,
and
what is done in love is done well" -Vincent

No comments: