Saturday, March 8, 2008

52 - liquid water path

Do you agree that there is a right to be earned about what you like to say? I mean something like proving first -or walking your talk before it ever existed. A mechanism might there be, say a causality effect. You first do then make a statement or first make a statement than do, whichever comes more logical to you.

I question myself about why people do write; to strengthen their beliefs or to share their gains from experiences. Obviously both. Acclaiming this answer leads to a question that is kind of weird but promising interesting foreign lands to the discussion. Does it hurt the author if his/her drive is one not the other. Likewise does it come any useful?

I have tried lately when I knew trying is nothing worthy. Failed by the imaginary attributes I assigned, I found out that there really is a path of occurrence and happening for people and events, mainstream and stereotypical. Chimes that I hear... Now I feel like it's just a stupid play. I felt like this many times before. Once in high school, I found myself in a theatrical play but it was bad in quality without a stage and no gongs in before the tab opened. Most people I guess doesn't care on how life should be in essence. Should it imitate a third class theatrical play or be as genuine as an American drama? I hear you smiling. You never heard of smiles that could be heard?

I have been mistaken endlessly. That's the conclusion.

No comments: