Sunday, October 21, 2007

9 - no goals in three games

Recently I could not score in any games that I played. Not that there were no chances. Lots beautiful assists that I received and eventually wasted, it made me get frustrated with myself. Although there were many other instances when I developed the position out of nothing, still when it came to finishing it just didn't work.
In the first game I was a replacement for a friend's team and I got to play defense. In the second one, I had no excuse. I played forward as usual and we lost the game. But the last one tonight, under the perfect weather conditions (heavy rain fall) still couldn't make it happen. I did score one but it wasn't counted. Doesn't matter. My team had everything to win, I did my best to score and the result? During the game I wished for one chance after another and they were all coming... It was a great game in the end, very good football, lots of good plays and I still wonder where my goals are...
Just like this guy once said,

"Whatever happens, there are always things you could have done better."

Therefore let's do it next time.

No comments: