Friday, April 4, 2008

54 - news



I am coming (or going) back. I don't know why things turned out this way but there is not much love that I still have for this place other than some future nostalgia probably...

Unfortunately I still remember about the strict boundaries in my country, where there is significant limitation for people to grow. Social pressure, collective negativism, corruption in business (and municipalities, the government and minds of my people) and endless endeavor for little gains... Sadly, my country has a massive population ratio which prefers a carbon copy identity. Some aspire to East, some aspire to West and few remain out of this. Tremendous generation of aspiring and yearning for the 'other' in a social environment where self-respect could not be regarded any less. People live for the others back home...

No matter what home is home. And it's time to go back... Still I have no idea about what I am going to do there. Regards

PS: Did I say how they sound fake when they are pretending to 'own' (appropriate, accustom or whatsoever that is in fact)

Now stay real...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

herşeyin hayırlısı kardesim.. inanıyorum, inanmaktan da öte biliyorum ki burda aradığın mutluluğu, başarıyı bulacaksın. herşeyin senin için iyisini istiyorum bundan şüphen yoktur ama bu habere de sevinmedim desem yalan sölemiş olurum. çünkü seni acayip özledim aras...

mumtaz