Tuesday, October 9, 2007

0 - Taa daa

A blog by no means is a project to keep up with for me. Writing down things, ideas or whatsoever that you have right now in your mind, then posting them on the net...

I always found it very personal. So why do millions of people have a blog? Further, why do people read? Interesting questions with lots of answers flying under the ceilings. Still my reason is solid. This blog is a response to a quasi-joke of a friend of mine. Here it is Andres.

Taa daa...

I should have started with this first maybe. Just some warnings before we start... I might stop writing all of a sudden with no reason or continue forever. A subject might go linear or end up in a chaotic disaster. Thus feel free to browse away at any time. That's what I do always...
Enjoy responsibly

No comments: