Saturday, December 15, 2007

22 - in the eve of change



I can feel the upcoming thrill and the excitement of a new phase. No word has been said yet, but will be... As I know I will walk in the narrow streets as well as the wide ones walled by tall buildings. In the harsh conditions, intrinsic to the city, on my fragile compass that is almost frozen, the two poles are experience and challenge... It's the very same passion which is so concentrated there, attracts me. At least that's what I can tell for now. A friend of mine, once said, the buildings and everything they represent is out of the human scale. But I know that it's not a voyage to Brobdingnag. Surely large egos will surmount great spaces. I am not afraid. The succinct drive of achievement finds its reflection here in this city.

No comments: