Monday, April 28, 2008

71 - days



When I wake up almost first thing I do is checking e-mails. Then I take a look at the online newspapers, although I prefer papers... News, events, scandals and all the regular interesting stuff.. I skip them shortly to read my favourite columnists. Since they write in various papers, it is exciting moving from one to the other...

Then every morning I check my own blog as if there is an autor for it other than me. Even though that's not the case -thus it is not likely for me to encounter a new posting- I continue doing so. What can I say, I love looking at the latest post. Maybe the name of the blog should have been 'Daily Tribune of the never-existing lands' revealing news and things from an imaginary place constrained neither with geography nor history. Basically that's what it is. And sorry for the capacity, at the DTONEL (daily tribune of the never-existing lands), we cannot provide news as much in depth or variety compared to a paper. Most of the time it is useless as well, you cannot wrap glasses to save when moving your home, or place over the spills to cover, or to put under tomatoes - I don't know what you want to do actually.

Then again it's here, trying to bring a new scent to the day. Between you and me, mostly I like those sort of posts here, maybe I should sack those who are reluctant to take flowers when they are invited to somewhere.

Last night, I dreamed of the sunset in my hometown, by the sea.. There was a girl sitting on the table in front of me looking at the scenery, a shadow silhouette for me only. The breeze brought the iodine smell, have you ever thought about it?

No comments: