Saturday, May 17, 2008

77 - finally

'A blog is by no means a thing to keep up with for me' said I in one of the very early posts. There are things that I am trying to do in order to make it more reader-friendly . For me reading back some of the posts that I have written is finding a treasure in a deserted island. Unluckily I haven't figured out the best way (for me) to access them. I put links below but numbers alone don't reveal what they refer to. So it's still quite messy.

I am by the way on my route to back home for what I don't know. I don't want to go anywhere in particular right now. Maybe to a deserted island. Then again it would be horrible when it's not a fantasy.

I will find a way. That's what we all need in certain times like this.

So many promises there are making me reconsider the promising phenomena..

No comments: