Wednesday, April 30, 2008

72 - customize the random

Google.com is the homepage for my pretty Mozilla Firefox browser. When I opened the browser today, there was a message from google itself asking if I'd like to give the artist themes of iGoogle a try. Having tried the iGoogle before (and got bored of it easily switching back to the simple interface) I wasn't expecting much but out of no reason I clicked.. A click is almost like a victory for almost everything online and even most bloggers secretly follow who's reading their blogs (at least that's my conviction). Anyway, there was a nice theme, that of a photographer from Lisbon, Antonio Gamuti...

That's the beginning of the story. Then since I liked the theme served by Google, I googled the artist. The first results are from a photography newsletter from Portugal. Then there comes some blogs. I went through all. Very interesting as Stavros (an online acquaintance who has a very nice blog) compares to "windows to others lives". I am not that interested in anything in particular and don't want to swept away from neither the randomness of my search or the main objective (to find out more about the photographer). Then a cool blog came across, with a post from yesterday talking about iGoogle and Antonio Gamuti... Where is that lamp of brilliant idea? This post about how I find out about this blog.



I will say more later...

No comments: