Friday, April 25, 2008

69 - seriousity

Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

It's a square world. At least for so many people out there. Rules are searched for and asked for so much so that social regulations are more strictly accepted then those of natural ones. Not many people care whether the world looks more like a circle than a square when imagined in two dimensions. That's why we come across boundaries in minds more than often, in a regular basis.

From time to time every one, I believe, try to bend the rules to be practical. It is also called being flexible. On the other hand rules are absolute and should apply to everyone for the sake of equality and justice. Thus there are the two norms invading other's territory.

From time to time in these posts, I sound like I'm ordering a pizza if not just joking. And on the other times, it gets too dense for someone to stick to it. Hence as typical readers switch instantly as they cannot determine 'what all this is about'. Well, between you and me, I don't care. And between me and my fav reflection, I do...

Expectations don't go anywhere. They live with people and intervene with other people's expectations. And most of the time, they do not go out of the ordinary. Do I still sound the same? You want to hear something more frightening, there are people out there who expect what you're going to expect before you actually do. And sometimes they are right, sometimes not..


Tony
You're not going to hurt me.

McClane
Oh, yeah? Why not?

Tony
There are rules for policemen.

McClane
Yeah, that's what my captain keeps telling me.

No comments: