Friday, August 10, 2012

Don't push fellas, there's a kid!

This is one of a series of ads of a telco and its exclusive sports channel. I find the idea too simplistic and manipulative in a raw manner, when I watched another ad from the same series.

Nevertheless, this one spoke to me in the heart. What do you think, is it because of the integrated message or because I support the same team, that made me like it? ;)


Guy speaking 
"when you are leaving the stadium
you hear people say
'don't push fellas, there's a kid!'
brother, I was that kid..
my dad had me sit on his shoulders
this is how we got into this business..
when a goal is scored
i moved to someone else's shoulder"

Text1
Some kids grow
Close to their moms' heels,
And some others grow
On the shoulders of their dads

Text2
love is a 6 letter (word) for some:
Football/Soccer

No comments: